Sunday, February 23, 2014

The last few days.




The last few days my friends tell me that I haven't been myself.Thant it looks like I'm somewhere else. 

It is true.                

I'm facing the never ending conflict of a person that lives out of its country when such is facing a life changing, history altering situation. 
That terrible feeling where you know that your place is on the streets with your fellow compatriots, but instead you are refreshing a web page 24/7.
And that moment when you are so emotionally exhausted that you need to disconnect but out of nowhere comes some event that reminds you of what it's happening while you are not looking.
And even tough you know there is nothing you can do to help the cause you can't help but wonder what is to come or what is next in the daily ordeal of the ones you love

                  

1 comment:

  1. These are really powerful observations. I think it is important that you are writing about it and simultaneously it helps us to learn more about the conflict. (please check spelling -makes your work stronger.)

    ReplyDelete